Cantek offers a variety of Sliding Table Saws. Refer to features and specifications of each model to find the one that meets your woodworking needs.
- 5 HP main motor with ¾ HP scoring motor.
- Precision aluminum sliding table with hardened steel guides and bearing slides.
- Solid cast iron main table which is ground and polished.
- Heavy-duty outrigger for strong support of workpiece during cutting operations.
- Solid rip fence with manual fine adjustment and locking lever.
- Easy to access external scoring adjustment.
- Extension table at side and back of main table.
- Aluminum extruded crosscut fence with one flip stop.
- Manual rise/fall of the main saw blade.
- Manual tilting of the saw blades with angle indicator conveniently located by adjustment handwheel.
- Optional Equipment Included:
- Eccentric hold down clamp
- Mitre Fence
- CE Overarm Guard with Dust Port
- Wedge for Solid Wood Ripping
|Sliding Table Length||63"|
|Main Saw Blade Diameter||Std. 300 mm (12")
Max. 355 mm (14")
|Main Saw Blade Bore||30 mm|
|Scoring Blade Diameter||120 mm|
|Scoring Blade Bore||20 mm|
|Main Motor||5 HP|
|Scoring Motor||3/4 HP|
|Max. Ripping Width||51"|