The Castaly 12 1/2" Bottom Moulder, Multiple Rip Saw TRS-3200 is built with horizontal bottom moulder head or rip saw head.
- The machine can plane or shape the wood at two surfaces then rip it. Ideal for shutter, moulding etc.
- Special order profile hold down & groove table for slat ripping.
- Designed to meet the exacting standards required for high quality production line use.
- Lobo’s slat rip saws are manufactured to precise tolerances, and feature the newest designs for operator safety and volume production.
- All of these features combine to show what a true value these machines are in today’s highly competitive market.
- Precision fence assures absolute accuracy between blade & fence, equipped with measuring ruler gauge.
- Double anti-kickback fingers mounted at the infeed side provided maximum safety protection.
- Heavy duty industrial TEFC motor ensures full depth cutting capacity in all materials.
- Ruggedly constructed steel frame for durability and extended machine life.
- The variable feed speed allows the machine to meet the cutting requirements of different materials.
- Saw head built to precise tolerances assures accuracy for all straight line rip saw operations.
- Powered pneumatic upper & lower pressure rollers for precise cutting.
- The saw arbor is manufactured from alloy steel for dependability and anti-fatigue, heat treated, precision ground and balanced providing precise cutting performance.
|Max. Cutting Width|
|Max. Cutting Depth||4-3/4"|
|Min. Workpiece Length||10"|
|Saw Blade Size||10" ~ 16" Dia.|
|Rip Saw Spindle Length (first to last blade)||12-1/2"|
|Rip Saw Arbor Diameter (with key)||70 mm with 2 Keys|
|Rip Saw Motor||30 HP|
|Spindle Speed||4000 RPM|
|Feeding Speed (Variable)||12 ~ 60 FPM|
|Roller & Top Head Elevating Motor||1/2 HP|
|Rip Saw Arbor Elevating Motor||1/2 HP|
|Feed Motor||3 HP|
|Exhaust Hood Diameter||5"|