Cantek America offers various horizontal resaw options. Review features and specifications of each machine to find the one that meets your needs.
- Heavy-duty tubular steel frame.
- Solid steel saw wheels – precision machined and balanced.
- Motorized thickness (blade height) adjustment with digital position readout.
- Hydraulic blade tensioning.
- Precision saw guide system – with moveable left guide to move as close as desired to the material being cut for improved cut accuracy.
- Pneumatic pressurized top hold down rollers on feed conveyor.
- Heavy-duty infeed guide-fence on conveyor right including holdover system.
- Reinforced urethane conveyor belt for positive feeding and long life including.
- Manually tilting feed belt for angle cutting from 0 – 45o
- Variable feed speed by VFD (frequency inverter).
- Motorized return conveyor belt allows material to be returned to the operator to be re-cut.
- Air mist – blade cooling system.
- Y Delta – low amperage starter on the saw motor.
- Electrical components to UL/CSA standards – 460/3/60 electrics.
- Smooth infeed system (limit switch & timer 1 to 3 seconds).
|Max. Workpiece Size||300 mm x 300 mm|
|Distance from Blade to Conveyor||4 – 250 mm|
|Conveyor Belt Size||11.2” x 215” (285 mm x 5470 mm)|
|Machine Wheel Dimensions||28” Dia. x 2” Wide|
|Main Motor (Resaw Wheels)||30 HP|
|Conveyor Motor||3 HP|
|Blade Elevation Motor||¼ HP|
|Variable Feed Speeds||0~120 FPM (0~37 m/min)|
|Dust Hood Diameter||2 x 4”|
|Saw Blade Size (Normal)||180” (L) x 2” (W)|
|Feed Belts – Bed Angle||0 ~ 45o|
|Voltage – Stock Machine||460/3/60 electrics|
|Machine Weight||3960 lbs (1800 kgs)|
|Shipping Weight||4400 lbs (2000 kgs)|
|Shipping Dimensions||113” x 90” x 85” (2850 x 2270 x 2160 mm)|