The Castaly 10' CNC Gripper Panel Beam Saw Super Duty TS-P330H is used for cutting large panels quickly and efficiently is a necessity in today’s competitive markets.
- This super-duty 25 HP computer panel saw with gripper from Castaly will bring you the capacity to cut panels quickly, easily and accurately.
- The Castaly computer panel saw promises dramatic productivity gains with these features: advanced computer control, high efficiency automatic gripper feed system, reduced cycle time, and perfect square cutting accuracy, all at an economical price.
- The automatic gripper feed system is driven by a super performance 2HP AC servo motor for accurate within 0.001" and 100 ~ 330 FPM high feeding performance.
- Great select memory capacity permitting for single or multiple sizes at groups of quantity cutting.
- The controller can be ON-LINED at office with a personal computer through a RS-232 interface or USB to download cutting information. Also, the setting data can be printed out.
- Employed with touch control screen for convenient operations, eliminating the problem of dust contamination.
- Featuring a self diagnostic function, provided with comprehensive probable cause of trouble and detailed trouble shooting guide, allowing the operator to correct problems easily.
- Superior software system is designed for human and machine interface.
- The base is welded from cold rolling steel plate, offers rugged construction.
- Automatic saw stroke enables to only cut the panel actuary length and return right away, this reduce considerable cycle time.
- The saw carriage runs with bronze wheel, which is CNC lathe precision machined or accurate concentricity producing fine smooth surface cut.
- The guide rods, hard chrome plated, provides rigid support for saw carriage. The ripping accuracy is guaranteed.
- The machine employs an advanced, high performance limit switch, its highly sensitive performance ensures extremely accurate saw stroke control.
- The saw carriage feed is driven by rugged wire.
- The scoring blade may be laterally adjusted for a burr-free cut or vertically adjusted for proper depth of cut and to compensate for blade wear.
- A 2 HP AC motor drives the saw carriage with variable speeds are changed by frequency control 16 ~ 495 FPM, and retract speeds is 400 FPM.
- The table surfaces are covered with Bakelite to prevent scratching of the panel during feeding.
- Panels feed through the linear motion guide for greater accuracy and less effort.
Please refer to the Product Information Brochure for specifications.