Castaly Vertical 6" Curve Sander 2 Side SD-VC604AR is ideal for sanding laminated or lacquered surface of products having curved surface stripe.
- Ideal for sanding laminated or lacquered surface of products having curved surface stripe.
- The unit is built with double sanding belt on right and left of the rubber drum, for high efficiency sanding on both sides of workpiece at a time.
- Air load feed roll tension to automatically adjust the sanding distance for variation at workpiece width.
- Sanding is semi-automatic feeding the workpiece by AC motor, drives feed roll smoothly for faster production.
- Feed speed is infinitely variable speed adjusted for best finish results.
- Easy adjustable sand belt tension device.
- Feed drum is movable that enables this series of sanders especially suited for sanding inside hollow products, such as round rings, ellipse rings, etc.
- Available with sponge drums by hardness 10º ~ 15º.
- Sponge drum may be replaced with a brush wheel for thoroughly cleaning burrs and fine finish sanding surfaces.
- Sponge drum can also be replaced with an air or rubber drum for heavy sanding operations.
- Powerful industrial motor for durability usage.
- Heavy sheet metal cabinet stand.
|Max. Working Height||6" (150 mm)|
|Max. Working Width|
|Min. Working Length|
|Sanding Belt Size|
|Drive Motor of Sanding Belt|
|Drive Motor of Oscillating|