Castaly Round Pole Sander (Curve) RC-160R is used for sanding round-section sticks or curved rods, such as round chair backs, drum sticks, arrows, etc.
- Used for sanding round-section sticks or curved rods, such as round chair backs, drum sticks, arrows, etc.
- It is popular for sanding of rattan workpieces.
- Sandpaper and feed speed all are variable speed control by inverter to achieve the best finish sanding result.
- The unit is hand infeed with auto outfeed rollers for easy operation.
- Choice infinitely variable belt speed for best finish results.
- Belt opening is easily adjusted to suit for various stock diameters.
- Easy adjustable sand belt tension device.
- Powerful, industrial motor for durability usage.
- Heavy sheet metal cabinet stand.
|Max. Working Diameter||4-3/4"|
|Min. Working Diameter|
|Min. Working Length|
|Sanding Belt Size|
|Belt Linear Speed (Variable)|
|Belt Drive Motor|
|Feeding Speed (Variable)|
|Machine Sizes (L x W x H)|