The horizontal type curved sander is used for sanding relatively light workpieces as compared to the vertical type curved sander.
- The horizontal type curved sander is used for sanding relatively light workpieces as compared to the vertical type curved sander.
- Ordinarily used for sanding curved surfaces or irregular contour stocks, such as chair legs, etc.
- Sanding is semi-automatic feeding the workpiece by AC motor, drives feed roll smoothly for faster production.
- Feed speed is infinitely variable speed adjusted for best finish results.
- Easy adjustable sand belt tension device.
- Sponge drum may be replaced with a brush wheel for thoroughly cleaning burrs and fine finish sanded surfaces.
- Sponge drum can also be replaced with an air or rubber drum for heavy sanding operations.
- Available with sponge drums by hardness 10º ~ 15º.
- Powerful industrial motor for durability usage.
SD-12SD: 12" SPONGE SANDING DRUM
|Sponge Drum Length|
|Sponge Drum Dia.|
|Sanding Belt Size|
|Drive Drum Speed|