Cantek Single Blade Rip Saw C14RS is one of several options of Single Blade Rip Saws Cantek has to offer. Refer to Features and Specifications List to find the one best matched for your woodworking needs.
- Absolute straight line feeding.
- Rigid machine body consists of a thick welded steel frame with an integral table which is fitted with a sturdy cast column.
- Excellent precision work accuracy and durability.
- Precision caterpillar chain and double "VEE" guide rails are made of special cast iron.
- The chain connecting pins are made of high grade steel - heat treated & ground for high durability and low wear.
- Eight (8) hold-down rolls for increased control and precise straight line cutting (6 rows).
- Precision Built Saw Arbor constructed of nickel chrome steel, large diameter, accurately ground and dynamically balanced.
- NEW FEATURE: Equipped with high-frequency hardened chain Guide Rails. With up to 3-times the life of an untreated guide rail, it ensures a precise high quality cut time and time again. Note – We have always had excellent Guide Rails & chain life but this is a great New Feature.
- Arbor runs in precision angular contact type ball bearings (eliminates any radial run-out & axial thrust) - V Belt driven from below.
- Easy to access adjustments and controls.
- Mechanical operation Chain Oiler (Best) provides consistent lubrication to the chain track and automatically adjusts to your feed speed. When oil runs out the machine track stops running to avoid damage to track. Also you can see the unit working which is important.
- Three (3) sets of anti-kickback fingers. 2 top and 1 set in the table.
- Soft start – Star Delta starter.
- Telemecanique U/L magnetic starters.
- One (1) Sawblade included.
|Saw Arbor Diameter||1.5"|
|Saw Blade Diameter||12” - 15"|
|Saw Arbor Speed||3500 RPM|
|Feed Speeds Variable||49 to 118 FPM|
|Maximum Workpiece Thickness||4.92"|
|Minimum Workpiece Length||8"|
|Distance between Saw & Column||24"|
|Arbor Motor||20 HP|
|Feed Motor||2 HP|
|Table Size||50" x 75"|
|Electrics||230/3/60 or 460/3/60 (Stock Machine)|
|Dust Port Size||TBA”|
|Net Weight||3,410 lbs.|
|Machine Dimensions||89” x 56” x 57”|
|Shipping Weight||3,960 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||83” x 63” x 67”|