Cantek Shifting Saw Multi Rip Saw MRS340M is designed to achieve maximum material yield with greatly reduced setup times. It is equipped with fixed blade(s) and one or two shifting saws. User friendly touch screen controller allows you to adjust the blades through stored programs or jogging them into place by use of a joystick.
- Heavy-duty steel main frame.
- Precision straight line feeding caterpillar chain is made from cast iron.
- High frequency hardened feed chain guide rails provide up to 3-times the life of an untreated rail. This ensures a more precise cut.
- Chain connecting pins are made of high grade steel, heat treated & ground for high durability & low wear.
- Equipped with (4) pressure rollers which are pneumatically tensioned to ensure outstanding stability of the work piece during cutting operations.
- Top pressure roller assembly adjustment is motorized with linear scale for quick thickness adjustment.
- User friendly touch screen control on moveable pedestal for optimum operator convenience.
- (1) fully programmable blade position (10 programs of 10 sets each)or infinitely variable through joystick control.
- Touch screen control also incorporates error diagnostics which allows the operator to more easily identify faults that may arise.
- Saw blade positioning is accomplished by high precision ball screws coupled with industrial series servo motors and controls. Blade speed is infinitely adjustable from .78” to 3.54”/sec. (10 to 90mm per second) to match all operations.
- Precision spindle assembly is made ofhigh wear resistant nickel chrome steel alloy.
- Shifting saw bushings are specially designed for high accuracy and fast saw positioning.
- (1) Quick Set Mechanically-Locked Saw Collar includedfor fast accurate sure holding of (1) saw blade in any stationary position.
- Short stock cutting device is included (12” blades, 14” optional) which aids in holding the workpiece longer for optimum cutting results.
- (3) rows of anti-kickback fingers, 3 Top & 1 Bottom.
- Variable feed speeds of 16~135 FPM. (5~40m/min) is accomplished with an electronic inverter.
- Electronic overload sensing system is integrated to the inverter feed system providing automatic speed reduction under heavy amperage load.
- Laser light alignment system including (4) 30mw Lasers including (3) fixed & (1) moving which adjust automatically when the blades are being positioned. This laser light package improves material yield and reduces defects.
- Powered outfeed roll ensures that the material being cut leaves the machine completely.
- Electronic centralized lubrication system provides lubrication to the chain track assembly for optimum wear resistance.
- Automatic star-delta starter (low amperage – soft start) and low voltage controls.
- High quality Schneider electrical components (CSA/ UL approved).
|Max. Cutting Thickness (Fixed saws)||4.33″ (110 mm) with 14″ blade|
|3.34″ (85 mm) with 12″ blade|
|Max. Cutting Thickness (Moving saw)||4″ (100 mm) with 14″ blade|
|2.95″ (75 mm) with 12″ blade|
|Max. Cutting Thickness (w/ short stock device)||3.15″ (80 mm) with 14″ blade|
|2.36″ (60 mm) with 12″ blade|
|Max. Cutting Width||13.4″ (340 mm)|
|Max. Material Width||25.6″ (650 mm)|
|Min. Material Length (standard)||23.6″ (600 mm)|
|Min. Material Length (w/ short stock device)||19.7” (500 mm)|
|Max. Sawblade Diameter||14″ (355 mm)|
|Min. Sawblade Diameter||12″ (305 mm)|
|Sawblade Bore||Ø90 mm|
|Saw Arbor Diameter||Ø70 mm (2.8″)|
|Saw Arbor Speed||3800 RPM|
|Thickness Adjustment Motor||0.5 HP|
|Saw Arbor Motor||50 HP|
|Feed Motor||3 HP|
|Variable Feed Speed||16~132 FPM (5-40 M/min)|
|Moving Speed of Movable Blades (2 speeds)||Fast: 3.15”/sec Slow: 0.79”/sec|
|Dust Hood Diameter||(1) 10″ x (1) 4″|
|Table Height from Floor (H)||35.5″ (900 mm)|
|Table Area (L x W)||60″ x 23.4″ (1525 x 595 mm)|
|Shipping Dimensions||90” x 68” x 89”|
|Machine Weight (NW / GW)||4840 lbs. / 5170 lbs.|
Electrical Information: MRS340M1
Electrical Information: MRS340M2
460/3/60 75.5 Full Load Amps
|Compressed Air Requirement||80~90 PSI|