Cantek Heavy Duty Straight Line Rip Saw R18 is one of several Rip Saws in the Cantek line. Review the features and specifications of each to find the one that meets your requirements.
Features and Specifications:
The advantage of cutting from below on thick material, the gullet of the sawblade projects above the stock to clear the shavings half way through the cut.
- Extra Heavy Main Frame Throughout with large support table
- 6” minimum length with this type of saw the blade is cutting downwards ie. forcing the Blade onto the chain – hence max. stability and safety are realized.
- Better chip clearance for shavings on deep cutting
- Glue Joint Range – 12” to 10 Ft.
- Depth of Cut 4.7”(120mm) max
- Split chain – double track with HRC60 Rockwell Hardened Guideways
- 26” (660mm) Saw to Column
- 8 Press Rolls hold material firmly on the track
- 15 HP direct drive (20 Hp Main Motor – optional)
- 3 HP feed motor
- Feed Speed 33 to 180 FPM variable
- Automatic chain and track Oiler
- 41” length of chain above table
- Saw Arbor Height adjustable
- Max. 18” Blade Diameter x 2” Bore Dia. saw Arbor with 14mm pin at 65mm centers
- Saw Arbor Brake Included
- Anti-kickback fingers top and bottom
- Dust collection outlets:
- Top 5.75” 700 CFM
- Bottom 5” 550 CFM
- Table Dimensions – 82” x 40” x 33.5” high (Can be added to optional)
- Net weight – 4400 lbs
- Electrics 230/460 or 575/3/60 to UL/CSA Standards