Vac-U-Clamp ThermoFoil Vacuum Press FT 1200 is one of two available Thermofoil Vacuum presses offered.
Features and Specifications:
- Typical cycle time 5½ – 7 minutes averaging 7-8 cycles per hour; Conservative hourly production with 18 parts per cycle, 126 parts/HR, 1000/DAY, 5000/WEEK. Production will be lower with smaller tables or single table.
- Table size: 123” x 52″, 105” x 54″
- Table configuration: Two (2) tables, when one table is in being processed, the other is being loaded or unloaded for the double table configuration.
- Table entry and exit is completely automatic and powered by a gear driven stepper motor.
- Zinc-plated steel platens standard, optional bonded “non-stick” platens are available for use with pre-glued adhesives.
- Power for system is 440, 460, 480 VAC 3 Phase.
- Heaters: 22,000 Watts, Quartz Infrared.
- Construction is “TIG” welded aluminum tubing w/18 GA steel panels powder coated.
- Table height without casters is 34”.
- AUTOMATIC HIGH-PRESSURE AIR COOLING OF PARTS ON EXIT FROM OVEN.
- AUTOMATIC FILM PRESSURE BAR OPENING/CLOSING.
- Tempered glass viewing window.
- 30 CFM vacuum pump w/30 gal vacuum reserve tank.
- 3000 PSI vacuum lines.
- Infrared Thermocouple for accurate reading of film temperature.
- The computer controls are through an IDEC PLC, viewed form and IDEC 8.5” color touch screen.
- The control screen includes:
- Storage bays for up to 5 separate programs for different types of films.
- An advanced tutorial with many “frequently asked questions” answered in brief videos all accessed and viewed from the touch screen. These videos as well as their operating programs can be added to or updated from the USB port located on the console and are made available at no cost from us. This is a Vac-U-Clamp exclusive.
- Sizes available are double 123” tables, double 105” tables and single 123” table.
- 12 month warranty.
- All components are UL, CSA or CE listed, approved or certified.
- 100% made in the USA.
- Vacuum laminating and vacuum forming using a single mold; furniture components,interior finishing and fit out components, cabinetry
- Wrapping profiles and paneling
- Forming of 2D & 3D thermoplastic materials
- Soft Forming - veneering of raised door panels and suitcase fronts
- Veneering & Laminating: Veneer application/most material to shaped elements
- Foil Laminating of shaped boards and various materials