The SP Series has been the flagship vacuum press for Vac-U-Clamp and its users for over 25 years. Made in the USA by American hands, this versatile vacuum press is well suited for any woodworking shop with vacuum laminating/forming and veneering applications. Designed with production, budget, durability and quality in mind, the S/P Series Press is available in standard sizes 4×8 and 5×10 and includes standard equipment such as oil-cooled, rotary vane vacuum pumps, heavy industrial grade aluminum, silicon membrane and a thick table & lower shelf. Custom sizes are available also. The SP Series vacuum press is a true workhorse for any pro woodwork shop, school or college, serious privateer or anxious novice; Not to be confused with the cheap overseas extruded aluminum tables that won’t last but a few years.
SP Series Available Sizes:
- SP-6400 – 4’ x 6’ – working space 51”x 76”
- SP-8400 – 4’ x 8’ – working space 51”x 99”
- SP-10500 – 5’ x 10’ – working space 60”x 120”
- SP-12500 – 5’ x 12’ – working space 60”x 140”
Custom sizes are available upon request.
Features that Set the SP Series Apart:
- The platens, made of 3/4” MDF laminated and edge banded on four sides, are permanently mounted to a 2” square, heavy-duty frame that is welded with supporting cross bars and powder coated for extra durability.
- The membrane is 2 mm (0.080 silicone); 0.030 polyurethane 3” is optional.
- The top frame is our exclusive 2” aluminum extrusion and is assisted in lifting with a matched set of air springs.
- German made 10 CFM oil-cooled rotary vane vacuum pump producing 29" Hg... near absolute vacuum.
- Casters standard.
- Lower shelf standard.
- Auxiliary vacuum port standard.
- Unique sealing gasket tested for over 1000 cycles with no loss of compression or sealing ability.
- Shipped completely set up and tested...no assembly required.