Castaly 10' Auto Program Sliding Table Saw TS-P3200 PL is one option included in the Castaly Sliding Table Saw product line. Refer to Features and Specifications List of each to determine the best option to suit all your woodworking needs.
- Saw blade moves up or down, tilting and fence movement driven by electric servo motor.
- 200 sets of Memory, program control for the rip fence, saw blade height and tilting angle
- Employed with touch control screen for convenient operations
- Digital read out for the stop at rail
- Heavy-duty construction, vibration-free operation. Easy to set up and quickly adjusts.
- Scoring unit for clean, accurate chip-free cutting, ready for edge banding.
- Saw shaft bearings lubricated for life, supported with anti-vibration and noise rubbers.
- Special primers and finish for long-term protection.
- High accuracy, free movement sliding table without wear resistance. Specially designed double rollers carriage made by aluminum profile.
- Stable, torsion-free cross slides with easy running swinging arm.
- The table to be assembled integrally to the sliding carriage which works carefully both on movable parts, and sliding system warrants absolute stiffness of the whole carriage.
- Telescopic cross cut fence stop extensible to 10 feet.
- The base is welded from cold rolling steel plate, offers rugged construction.
- Industrial full power motor for heavy cutting capacity.
Refer to attached brochure for Specifications.