S35 Manual Turntables enable workers to easily rotate heavy loads. The heavy-duty design of these manual industrial turntables is specially engineered to withstand the demands and abuses of an industrial environment. Double-row ball bearings in each roller creates the lowest turning forces in the industry, and when used with an Autoquip scissor lift table, these industrial turntables further enhance both ergonomics and productivity.
Features and Benefits:
Durability and Quality:
- Chrome plated center kingpin prevents corrosion of the pin and reduces wear on the sprocket center bearing.
- High impact, spiral wound bearing at the main pivot point provides maintenance-free, rugged resistance to abrasion, impact, and uneven loads.
- 1/2-inch-thick steel platform minimizes deck deflection and maximizes load stability.
- Lowest turning forces in the indusry.
- 4-inch lowered height allows greater on and off load flexibility and increases total ergonomic range.
- Lag-down holes in the base allow for easier relocation.
- Turntable retention system prevents the platform from tipping during any type of edge or off-center loading.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards.