High capacity ring-bearing turntables safely rotate a wide variety of heavy loads from zero to 360 degrees, in one or both directions at constant or variable speeds. Due to the ring-bearings being rated for high eccentric loads, these turntables are ideal for off-centered loading conditions. The heavy-duty design of powered industrial turntables has been developed to withstand the demands and abuses of an industrial environment, with common applications including conveyor systems, metal processing, heavy load positioning, and other automated systems.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality:
- Chrome-plated center kingpin prevents corrosion of the pin and reduces wear on the sprocket center bearing.
- Minimum 1/2" thick steel platform minimizes deck deflection and maximizes load stability.
- Steel support in upper and lower frames provide additional structural rigidity and resistance to twisting and bending of the tilter under load.
- High-capacity center ring bearing resists highly eccentric loads, and ball bearing design greatly reduces turning friction and minimizes motor torque requirements, extending motor life.
- Lag-down holes in the base allow for easier relocation.
- Both single-direction and bi-directional controls are available.
- Drive motors are rated for variable frequency drive control signals.
- Ring bearing design prevents the turntable platform from tipping during any type of edge or off-center loading.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards.