Autoquip offers tilt only or lift & tilt tables from our most popular standard Series 35 product line. Designed with solid steel structural members to stiffen the base frame and platform assemblies, adding rigidity and reducing deflection. Double acting hydraulic cylinders tilt product weighing up to 6,000 pounds a full 90 degrees. Tilter speed is also controlled during raising or lowering.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality:
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Steel support in upper and lower frames provide additional structural rigidity and resistance to twisting and bending of the tilter under load.
- Chrome-plated rods improve durability and extend the life of the cylinders and seals.
- Tilters keep work within the ergonomic "power zone" and reduce fatigue and back injury by minimizing reaching and bending while loading and unloading bins and baskets.
- Standard controls are prewired and drive unit is already onboard. Installation only requires the tilter to be lagged to the ground and connected to electricity.
- Exceptionally low lowered height allows greater on and off load flexibility.
- Low collapsed height increases its total ergonomic range.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards.