The AutoTilt Portable Tilter is specifically designed for loading and unloading containers then transporting them from one workstation to another. These ergonomic tilters keep small parts or other items within reach as a container is loaded or unloaded, keeping the work in the operator’s ergonomic “power zone.” These tilters are portable and battery operated, they can serve multiple workstations without the need to plug into an outlet or connect to a shop air supply, no installation is required.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality:
- Phenolic wheels equipped with needle bearings make the tilter easier to push and help to absorb shock from cracks, joints, or debris on the floor.
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Solid steel linkages provide structural integrity and stability throughout the tilting process.
- Chrome-plated rods improve durability and extend the life of cylinders and seals.
- No installation required. Set it on the floor and go to work.
- On-board deep-cycle 12V battery provides many hours of use before requiring re-charging (on-board charger is optional).
- Internal power unit is onboard, and operator controls are prewired and simple to use.
- 89-degree tilting capability maximizes total ergonomic range without over-tilting or dumping product unintentionally.
- Tilting forks are tapered to assist the operator in aligning the tilter beneath the container being tilted.
- Available with either standard fork widths or straddle-style forks.
- Foot guards are installed around the wheels to prevent rolling the tilter onto the operator’s foot.
- Foot-operated floor lock and wheel locks prevent tilter from unintentional movement during loading and unloading.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Removable battery cover prevents inadvertent contact with battery terminals.
- Compliance with recognized standards.