Autoquip Series 35 Scissor Lift Tables are designed and built to provide long-service life, durability, and outstanding lifting power. We offer a large selection of models suited to fit most applications, such as pallet handling, parts assembly, and ergonomic work positioning. Series 35 models range in travel from 24″ to 60″ with lifting capacities up to 15,000 lbs. We offer many options and accessories to expand the versatility of your lift table – controls, portability set, accordion skirting, turntables, and more.
Features and Benefits:
Flexibility and Ease of Use:
- More models and standard options than any other competitive lift table allows for easy customization to meet your specific needs.
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is onboard. Installation simply includes lagging the lift to the ground and connecting electricity.
- Exceptionally low lowered height allows on and off load flexibility.
- Single-piece, steel reinforced legs and a 1/4- to 3/8-inch-thick steel platform make for extremely solid construction and easy adaptability.
Durability and Quality:
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel leg and added stiffeners provide optimal overall stability and straight, repeatable tracking of the rollers as the lift raises and lowers.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards.