Castaly Double End Rod Cut-Off Saw CL-35CS is designed and built well-suited for double end cutoff operations for stock with round section, in cylindrical, tapered or irregular shape.
- Designed and built well-suited for double end cutoff operations for stock with round section, in cylindrical, tapered or irregular shape. The machine also can perform center cutoff for relative short stock. High cutoff efficiency speed, up to 30 cycles per minute.
- Feed loader can be adjusted to suit for various diameter of stock. Saw head slides on precision machined dovetail ways, saw blades are perfectly square to stock, that enables cutoff surface straight and smooth.
- Stock rest can be adjusted to suit for various cylindrical stock diameters or tapered diameters.
- The entire cutoff operation is fully automatic, stock is held down by V-belt, without chattering during cutting.
- In application for center cutoff, there is a locking rest fitted to feeder drum to ensure positive drop down of cutoff stock.
- Automatic cutoff sequence: stock enters into feeder drum from feeder loader, feeder drum is rotating continuously that feeds the stock against saw blade for cutting, after cut, the rotating feeder drum automatically carries out the stock and drops it.
|Range of Stock Length|
|Range of Stock Diameter|
|Saw Blade Speed|
|Blade Saw Motor|
|Feeder Drum Drive Motor|