The Castaly 6" x 244" Auto Finger Joint Production Line SFJ-6-244-AUTO is a fully automatic finger joint production line complete with the SFJ-620R Right Hand Shaper, SFJ-620L Left Hand Shaper and SFJ-6200A Assembler to produce the mass finger joint stocks.
- The SFJ-620R performs end trimming and shaping functions on right end of sticks.
- The SFJ-620L performs end trimming, shaping & gluing functions on left end of sticks.
- The two trim saws are fitted with one saw blade for cut even end of stick, and one blade for tip break which ensures a great jointing result.
- Air-operated clamp comes down to hold sticks firmly in place. After workpiece is clamped, table starts to feed, performs trimming and shaping operations.
- The sharper spindle is precision-constructed for cutting finger shapes accurately and accommodates a maximum cutter diameter up to 6".
- The spindle height adjustment is displayed on a dial readout gauge for easy adjustment.
- The table travels on a precision linear motion guide.
- The table traverse is driven by hydraulic power system, ensuring very stable, smooth workpiece feeding. Thus, an accurate, fine cutting result is guaranteed.
- Once the SFJ-620R finishes the cutting then the conveyor table will automatically transfer the sticks to SFJ-620L and come back to the start position to accept the new sticks for working right away.
- In the meantime, SFJ-620L is doing work when it finishes, the sticks will auto transfer for inspection then send to SFJ-6200A for assembly press to finish the cycle.
- The SFJ-6200A is a very efficient, automatic machine that performs three functions; jointing of sectional sticks which have been glued, cutting the jointed sticks to desired length, final assembly is securely pressed by powerful hydraulic system, then the jointed sticks can be fed out regularly.
- Auto power feeder for fast feeding and auto stops at the length to be cut.
- Furnished with cutting off saw as standard equipment for cutting workpieces to the length desired.
- The maximum length of jointed stick is 16'. Other sizes are available on request.
- The machine employs an advanced Programmable Logic Controller for easy operation and maintenance.
- The machine's motion sequences are displayed by the signal lamps for easy checking in the event of a malfunction.