The Castaly 1/4" ~ 3/4" Dowel Cutting Machine (High Speed) DC-7500 is a high production, high speed dowel cross-cutting and chamfering machine.
- The DC-7500 can auto sift out dowel which length is insufficient.
- Each spiral fluting, straight fluting, smooth and dowels with dowel cross-cut and chamfering from DC-7500.
- Capacity: Approx. 7,500-15,000 dowels/hour with infinitely variable speed change.
- Cutting length range: 30-150 mm.
- Accuracy turbine and turbine shaft perform feeding transfer, lubrication for transfer parts in oil box to increase prolonged the serving life.
- Chamfering cut off and feed drives each with a separate motor.
- The DC-7500 has 2 sets chamfering cutter perform double end chamfering before dowel cross-cut.
- Easy adjustable and saves time.
|Range of Working Diameter||
Ø6 to Ø18 mm
|Minimum Cutting Length||
|Maximum Cutting Length||
Around 7500 - 15000 dowels/ hour
|First Chamfering Motor||
|Second Chamfering Motor||
|Machine Sizes (L x W x H)||
1000 x 700 x 880 mm
|Packing Sizes (L x W x H)||
1200 x 930 x 1080 mm