The Dotul Maverick is a vertical door machine that has been designed and built by door machinery specialists with over 100 years of combined machinery, door and millwork experience.
The Maverick door machine is ideal for residential or commercial door shops that need the versatility to pre-hang door units or machine slab doors. Standard features of the Maverick allow for machining of a 4-0 to 9-0 door unit with raised moulding on both sides of the door. Width control adjustments are easily made from a centralized control panel, allowing for pinpoint accuracy. Dotul machinery is built tough from the frame up, incorporating numerous design features that allow for easy maintenance of moveable parts and special features that allow the operator to machine a wide variety of doors.
- 4-Knife Cutterhead - Produces a smoother more consistent bevel especially on hardwoods and reduces the chance of sniping at the end of the cut.
- Cutterhead Load Meter - Visual cue to the operator to make powerfeed wheel speed adjustments on heavy or dense material doors to improve quality of cut.
- Centralized Control Panel - Reduces steps and increases the operator accessibility to the controls.
- Narrow Sidelites - Easily insert rollers to machine 1-0, 1-2, and 1-4 sidelites. Eliminating the need and hassle of blocking the sidelite with a shim.
- Enhanced Dust Collection - Round dust collection piping is channeled to all cutting areas, reducing the chances of cookies getting stuck and affecting the efficiency of the dust collection.
- Heavy-Duty Frame Construction - Reduce the chance of the machinery twisting or being damaged. Forklift pockets and dual pickup points make the machine easy to move and reposition for different shop layouts.
- Finite Width Indexing - Fast or slow widht adjustments made easily from the centralized control panel.
- 5-Position Jamb Clamping - Allows for machining of 3-0 and 4-0 jamb lenghts and helps straighten longer 6-8 to 9-0 jambs prior to machining for the hinge pocket.
NEW 2015 Features Include:
- Bolt on wear strips - Will last longer and will not peel off at the ends or middle of the wear strip.
- Infeed bed rollers - Makes it much easier to feed the large heavy architectural doors.
- Auto adjust power feed wheels - Easier to go from 1 3/8" to 2 1/4" thick doors.
- New improved butt router - Lower maintenance, easier on the operator and quick change over.
- Auto backset from 2 3/8' to 2 3/4" - Faster and more accurate.
- Quick change from square to bevel on the faceplate router - Better finish quality on the faceplate, no more high and low side on the faceplate.
- Several maintenance and mechanical improvements - Continuous improvement on the basic heavy duty features of the Maverick.
Every Dotul Maverick comes with a 2-year parts warranty.
Global Sales Group will take your existing prehung door machine in on trade towards a new Dotul - Maverick Prehung Door Machine. Ask how it all works.