Castaly 1 Ver. 1 Unl. x 21 Drills Two-Line Boring Machine BR-3242U is standard design and constructed for horizontal and vertical boring units.
- The machine is standard design and constructed for horizontal and vertical Boring units.
- The left-side 21 vertical drills, drill head can be adjusted to any degree position for vertical or horizontal axis combination construction drill. (21-2121U One 21 Drill Head, BR-2142U Two 21 Drill Head).
- The machine is easy to operate. Simply press the foot switch and entire horizontal and vertical boring operations can be accomplished by pneumatic power.
- Vertical boring for drilling at longitudinal and cross directions. The left-hand side vertical boring units can be tilted from vertical to horizontal position by pneumatic piston.
- The vertical boring units can be adjusted up & down and right & left. Readouts are provided for accurate indication of adjustment.
- An emergency switch is provided on the top beam, allowing the operator to stop the machine conveniently.
- The panel clamp position is adjustable.
- Square slide way for vertical boring unit, providing maximum rigidity and stability for boring operations.