Cantek offers a variety of options when it comes to boring machines. Review the features and specifications of each to find the one that best meets your needs.
- Motor and drilling head mounted on carriage, sliding on parallel bars with pneumatic movement.
- Comes with adjustable two spindle drill head.
- Pneumatic work clamp to firmly hold workpieces.
- Machine operation activated by shrouded foot pedal.
- Cast iron work table with miter gauge for angled holes.
- Screw rise and fall adjustment of work table for varying timber thicknesses.
- Enclosed sheet steel floor stand supporting the machine.
- Adjustable gear head 2-hole drill unit (adjustable centers: 18~100 mm)
- Thread: M8 x 1.25P or M10 x 1.5P/ or 7/16”*14unc
|Table size||400 x 250 mm|
|Motor||2 HP (230/3/60)|
|Spindle speed||3450 RPM|
|Thread||M8 x 1.25P or M10 x 1.5P|
|Maximum stroke||100 mm|
|Machine weight||120 kgs.|