TigerCrossCut is an automated fence and stop system that can make cross cutting much easier and far more productive. The operator simply enters the part size he wants and TigerCrossCut will move to the specified length quickly and accurately, every time. TigerCrossCut’s dual flip stop system allows for cuts up to 120 inches (3m).
- Two flip stops for a cutting range of up to 120 inches
- TigerCrossCut tells you when you should be using Stop 1 or Stop 2
- Jog Mode
- Safe zone alert when fence is close to the blade
- Calculator Mode
- Preset Function
- Metric, Decimal and Fractional Inches
- Part List Interface (holds up to 2000 cuts/part list)
No more Setup Time: With TigerCrossCut, you don’t have to fiddle with manual stops. Just enter your length and cut. TigerCrossCut will take care of the accuracy so you can focus on making a quality product.
Adaptable: If you need more production, don’t buy a new saw. Turbocharge your existing table saw with TigerCrossCut!
Easy to Install: TigerCrossCut can be installed to most saws in just a few hours. You can install in the morning and be cutting dead-on parts by lunch.
Fast and Accurate…Every Time: TigerCrossCut has a repeatable accuracy rating of +/-.003 inches (.07mm). This means that tomorrow’s parts will be the same size as yesterday’s parts.