Castaly Machinery offers a variety of Wide Belt Sanders. Please review the features and specifications of each to find the machine that best meets your requirements.
- Rugged heavy-duty sheet metal construction designed for durability usage.
- Full power industrial motors drive sanding and auto infeed smoothly.
- Infeed and outfeed are spring-loaded hold down rollers to ensure positive feeding without sanding mark.
- Combination platen & drum sanding head for best sanding choice such as:
1. With the platen up, the sander functions as a drum only machine, for sanding with a 40 ~ 100 grit belt.
2. With the platen and drum same level, intermediate and final finishing is possible, using a grit of 120 ~ 180.
3. With the platen down (below drum), used for the fine finishing or lacquer sealer sanding, with 180 ~ 600 grit.
- Sanding platen with a quick release and lock down designed for easy removal or loading of graphite platen.
- Computerized thickness adjustments control with accurate digital readout, just key in the size you desire and automatic table movement for sanding thickness within 0.005" accuracy.
- Large size diameter contact drum is dynamically balanced rubber covered spiral grooves, design to provide considerable advantages for the effective removal of material.
- Special rubber feed belt for safe non-slipping, transporting the workpieces.
- The abrasive belts are tracked by oscillating cylinders linked to the upper roller. The edge of the belt is detected by electric eye sensor which in turn controls the air supply to the position via solenoid value. One limit switch is located on each end of top roller of the sand paper for quick stop in case of the event of belt breakage.
- Main table designed with the convenient leveling adjustment which ensures greater stability with excellent tolerance they provide variable from 0" ~ 5" range sanding thickness.