Operational Overview: The S/P Series Press is a very versatile vacuum press, excellent for any vacuum laminating,vacuum forming or veneer laminating application. Designed for the woodworking shop on a budget, yet needing a durable, quality vacuum press for high production goals, the S/P Series Press is not only an excellent veneer press, but also delivers superior results for wood forming and wood laminating most vacuum press compatible materials. The oil-cooled vacuum pump, which operates at 10 CFM, delivering a near absolute vacuum, is one reason the S/P Series Vacuum Press is such a superior veneer laminating press. Overall, the S/P Series Vacuum press is a true workhorse for any woodworking application suited to vacuum laminating wood and other materials.
- Veneer laminating.
- Vacuum Forming.
- Vacuum Laminating.
- Wood forming.
- Wood veneering.
- Wood laminating.
Available Stock Size:
Inside working space: 50”x99”
Custom sizes and membrane heights are available.
Features that Set the “SP” Series Apart:
- The platens, made of 3/4” mdf laminated and edge banded on four sides, are permanently mounted to a 2” square, heavy duty frame that is welded with supporting cross bars and powder coated for extra durability.
- The membrane is .030 polyurethane 3” in height.
- The top frame is our exclusive 2” aluminum extrusion, and is assisted in lifting with a matched set of air springs.
- German made 10 CFM oil cooled rotary vane vacuum pump producing 29" Hg... near absolute vacuum.
- Casters standard.
- Lower shelf standard.
- Auxiliary vacuum port standard.
- Unique sealing gasket tested for over 1000 cycles with no loss of compression or sealing ability.
- Shipped completely set up and tested...no assembly required.