Advanced design and total quality craftsmanship make the Cantek GT-HD Heavy-Duty Double Surface Planer a valuable addition to any production facility.
- Rugged cast iron and plate steel fabrication provide long term dependability and low maintenance.
- Infeed conveyor/carpet (spiked) allows precision jointing accuracy especially on warped or twisted lumber.
- Computerized top cutterhead positioner is accurate ±0.001" ensuring quick and accurate setup.
- Cutterhead tooling technology guarantees low noise, reduced power requirements, minimal operations cost, and repetitive finish on the most difficult hardwoods.
- Variable feed speeds up to 95'/min but frequency inverter allow the CANTEK double surfacer to meet high production demands.
- Patented lifting column system (synchronized transmission) guarantees repetitive setup and long-term dependability.
- Patented universal drive transmission for feed groups and infeed carpet allows a maintenance free design vs. chain and sprocket style feed systems. Also provides a "constant" feeding environment of materials for improved and constant finish.
- Cutterheads are of solid steel construction, dynamically balanced and mated with precision pulleys.
- Cutterheads are supported by "NKS" class 7 precision ball bearings and precision housings.
- Chromed bed is standard on all CANTEK double surfacers yielding optimum wear.
- New guards and skirts provide comprehensive operator safety.
|Max. Working Width||32″ (820mm)||39″ (1000mm)|
|Max. Working Thickness||6″ (150mm)||6″ (150mm)|
|Min. Working Thickness||0.393″ (10mm)||0.393″ (10mm)|
|Min. Working Length||15 ¾” (400mm)||15 ¾” (400mm)|
|Cutterhead Diameter||6” (150mm)||7” (175mm)|
|Insert Knife Style||Solid carbide: 30x12x2.5mm (Other head styles available upon request) – 8 rows||Solid carbide: 30x12x2.5mm (other heads available upon request) – 8 rows|
|Feeding Speed||20′-95’/min (optional to 115’/min)||20′-95’/min (Optional to 115’/min)|
|Upper Cutterhead Motor||50 HP||60 HP|
|Bottom Cutterhead Motor||50 HP||60 HP|
|Feed Drive Motor||10 HP (15HP inverter)||15 HP (20HP inverter)|
|Elevation Drive Motor||2 HP||2 HP|
|Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)||108” x 77” x 69” (2750 x 1950 x 1750 mm)||108” x 85” x 67” (2730 x 2150 x 1700 mm)|
|Packing Dimensions (LxWxH)||114” x 81” x 77” (2900 x 2050 x 1950 mm)||118” x 91” x 72” (3000 x 2300 x 1830 mm)|
|N.W./G.W.||11330 lbs / 12320 lbs (5150 kgs / 5600 kgs)||12980 lbs / 13860 lbs (5900 kgs / 6300 kgs)|