Southworth Backsaver Hydraulic Lift Tables are extremely rugged and reliable machines. Thousands of Backsaver Lifts are in use throughout the United States for machine feeding, work positioning, assembly, order picking, pallet loading, and a wide range of other applications. Backsaver Lift Tables are available in many basic sizes and capacities to lift and position loads up to 6,000 lbs at heights up to 56". The wide range of power options, controls, tabletops, and base configurations that can be specified for each of the many basic sizes gives the user an almost unlimited choice of variations.
- Hydraulic Lift Tables in 2,000, 4,000 and 6,000 lb. capacities
- Lifting Heights to 56"
- Platforms up to 72" x 96"
- Optional Platforms Including Conveyor Tops, Ball Transfers, and Turntables Available
- Custom Finishes Including Two-Part Epoxy, Corrosion Resistant Coatings and Stainless Steel Available
- Standard Units Available for Quick Shipment
- Low pressure hydraulics
- Fast raising and lowering
- Fully adjustable down speed
- Heavy-duty torque tubes to minimize deflection
- Lubricated for life pins, rollers and bushings
- Full width straight through axles for increased stability throughout the travel range
- Heavy-duty wire braided hoses for maximum burst strength
- Tell-tale return hydraulic line prevents fluid spillage
- Built-in maintenance chocks
- Bolt-on power unit - neat, clean, easily accessible
Please contact us for additional information regarding available models including various load capacities and other features.