S35 Powered Turntables provide workers the ability to easily rotate heavy loads. Common applications include pallet build-up and teardown, assembly, and conveyor systems. The heavy-duty design of these chain-driven industrial turntables is specially engineered to withstand the demands and abuses of an industrial environment, and is controlled automatically.
The Series 35 family of powered turntables can turn product weighing up to 6,000 lbs, and has a lowered height of 10 inches. And, when used with an Autoquip scissors lift table, these turntables further enhance both ergonomics and productivity by reducing reaching, ending, walking, and twisting associated with palletizing and other repetitive operations.
The Series 35 family of turntables has been manufactured in America's heartland since 1982 and is designed to the highest standards of safety and reliability. They're the most durable, versatile, and popular lineup of lifts sold today - while still being competitively priced. And although they're available in standard options, Series 35 turntables are often customized using features engineered to fit your specific application.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality:
- Chrome plated center kingpin prevents corrosion of the pin and reduces wear on the sprocket center bearing.
- High impact, spiral wound bearing at the main pivot point provides maintenance-free, rugged resistance to abrasion, impact, and uneven loads.
- 1/2-inch-thick steel platform minimizes deck deflection and maximizes load stability.
- High capacity needle bearing rollers reduce turning friction and minimize motor torque requirements, extending motor life.
- Adjustable torque limiter prevents damage to the motor and gearbox by "slipping" whenever over-load or jammed-load conditions occur.
- Standard controls are prewired and drive unit is already onboard. Installation only requires the turntable to be lagged to the ground and connected to electricity.
- Chain tension is easily adjustable to minimize wear and reduce noise.
- Lag-down holes are provided in the base to allow easier relocation.
- Both single-direction and bi-directional controls are available.
- Drive motors are rated for variable frequency drive control signals.