From our premium American Lifts product line, we offer a Tork non-intrusive tilt only option, or Tork lift and tilt table. The uniquely designed tilter platform stays within its own footprint requiring less floor space and keeping loads centered over the structural base frame. Superiorly designed to provide five times the number of life cycles make these tilters long-lasting and live up to their reputation of the industry's most reliable premium non-intrusive tilter on the market.
Premium features included with every Tork tilter model include captured rollers, two piece self-aligning cylinder, and high-impact spiral wound bearings. Tilt ranges to 45 degrees and loading capacity ranges from 2,000 to 6,000.
Common applications for this industrial tilter include container loading and unloading, parts assembly and disassembly, and ergonomical work positioning.
Our non-intrusive Tork tilters are available with standard features or with unlimited custom possibilities for your unique application.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality:
- Tilt mechanism rollers are captured within structural steel channels to provide excellent load stability.
- High impact, spiral wound bearings at every pivot point provide maintenance-free, rugged resistance to abrasion and impact/uneven loads.
- Structural cross-members at every pinned joint in the tilt mechanism assembly minimizes leg deflection due to twisting or spreading under high or uneven loading.
- All hydraulic cylinders contain two-piece, self-aligning piston rods that transmit minimal side forces to the cylinder hinges/pins, significantly reducing wear.
- Structural steel channels in all upper and lower frames provide additional rigidity and resistance to twisting and bending of the lift under load.
- Solid steel mechanism structure provides optimal overall stability and straight, repeatable tracking of the rollers as the unit tilts.
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Non-intrusive design minimizes floorspace requirements for the operator.
- Low collapsed height increases total ergonomic range.
- Unique, automatic spring-return system forces unloaded platforms to lower faster
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is onboard. Installation simply includes lagging the unit to the ground and connecting to electricity.