From American Lifts premium series of industrial tilters, Autoquip offers the TiltLift. With five times the number of life cycles as competitive brands, these unique tilters have become the recognized standard for customers demanding durability, safety, and minimum down time in their manufacturing process.
Notable Design Features:
- Collapsed height of nearly half that of conventional tilters.
- Designed to handle load centering over the structural base frame while raising and lowering.
- Non-intrusive loading platform contained within its own footprint.
- Lift and Tilt Combination --Travel up to 25 inches - tilt to 45 degrees.
Common tilter applications include container loading and unloading, parts assembly and disassembly, and work positioning - all with improved ergonomics, increased worker productivity, and greater factory throughput.
Numerous standard options available for the TiltLift, as well as custom solutions for your unique tilter application.
Features and Benefits
TiltLift Premium Features:
- All scissors rollers are captured within structural steel channels to provide excellent load stability.
- High impact, spiral wound bearings at every pivot point provide maintenance-free, rugged resistance to abrasion, impact, and uneven loads.
- Structural cross-members at every pinned joint in the scissors assembly minimize leg deflection due to twisting or spreading under high or uneven loading.
- All hydraulic cylinders contain two-piece, self-aligning piston rods that transmit minimal side forces to the cylinder hinges/pins, significantly reducing wear.
- Structural steel channels in all upper and lower frames provide additional rigidity and resistance to twisting and bending of the lift under load.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- TiltLift's extremely small footprint allows workers to stand close to the product, which minimizes reaching and keeps work within the ergonomic "power zone."
- Non-intrusive design minimizes floor space requirements for the operator
- Extremely low collapsed height increases its total ergonomic range.
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is onboard. Installation simply includes lagging the unit to the ground and connecting to electricity.