Autoquip Air Force Lift and Tilt Tables are driven by heavy industrial pneumatic air bag actuators, and because they are completely air powered, not susceptible to the oil leaks or spills associated with hydraulic units. Operators can adjust loads vertically and in degree of tilt to keep small parts or other items within reach as a bin & basket, or pallet is loaded or unloaded. This reduces exposure to back injury by keeping the work in the operator's ergonomic "power zone" which improves employee productivity and greater work quality.
Common settings for completely air-powered industrial lift & tilt combinations include explosion-proof environments, food processing plants, or areas where it is more economical to power the units using shop air supply rather than single or three-phase electrical power.
Autoquip's Air Force pneumatic lift and tilt tables offer a significantly higher level of quality, safety, and durability than competing brands - while still being competitively priced. Standard options are available, or the Autoquip design team can customize this lift to fit special applications.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality:
- Built-in Air Damper reduces "bounce" inherent in most pneumatic tilters as the platform lowers under load.
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Structural steel support in upper and lower frames provide additional rigidity and resistance to twisting/bending of the tilter under load.
- Built-in fork truck pockets allow easy relocation and sharing between work stations.
- Simply connect shop air supply using the quick-disconnect air fitting to begin using.
- Exceptionally low lowered height allows greater on and off load flexibility and increases total ergonomic range.