Autoquip Air Force Lift and Tilt Tables are driven by heavy industrial pneumatic airbag actuators. They are ideal for clean room applications because they are not susceptible to the oil leaks or spills associated with hydraulic units. Operators can adjust loads vertically and in a degree of tilt to keep items within reach as loading or unloading occurs. This reduces exposure to back injury by keeping the work in the operator’s ergonomic “power zone” which improves employee productivity and greater work quality.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality:
- Built-in Air Damper reduces "bounce" inherent in most pneumatic tilters as the platform lowers under load.
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Structural steel support in upper and lower frames provide additional rigidity and resistance to twisting/bending of the tilter under load.
- Built-in fork truck pockets allow easy relocation and sharing between work stations.
- Simply connect shop air supply using the quick-disconnect air fitting to begin using.
- Exceptionally low lowered height allows greater on and off load flexibility and increases total ergonomic range.
- Fixed flow control, mounted directly to the air actuator, controls the descent of the tilter platform in the unlikely event of a sudden hose or air bag rupture.
- Base rollers are captured for improved load stability and operator safety.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards.