Horizontal Ball Screw scissors lift tables are one of Autoquip’s legacy products that we offer to our customers on an evaluated basis. Most of the time, we have discovered that the requirements of the application are better served with one of our more advanced mechanically actuated designs. Our Serapid Mechanical Lift or Vertical Ball Screw provide a great solution for most applications that need a high degree of repeatability.
Our legacy design mounts the horizontal ball screw to the center axle of the scissors lift and is driven by a gear motor with brake. The ball screw lead pushes or pulls a heavy duty wheeled "truck," which runs on specially designed cam profiles attached to the legs, and forces the leg to open or close. Because of limited room for inner leg structural members, it is limited in capacity and platform size which based on the application, may lead us to recommend another one of our mechanical lift designs.
Let the team at Autoquip team analyze your project needs to make the best recommendation for a mechanical actuated scissor lift and generate a quote based on the established requirements.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality:
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Ball screw actuator is the least noisy of all mechanical actuators, providing a more tolerable and productive work environment.
- Programmable mechanical drive allows the lift to be called or sent to multiple pre-determined levels at a work station.
- Stopped elevations are maintained indefinitely - a critical asset for alignment and precision applications.
- Drive motors are rated for variable frequency drive control signals.