The wide stance of the Series 35 Extra Wide scissor lift tables add stability and support when handling wide, bulky loads. With maximum single-scissors platform widths available up to 72 inches, this family of lifts provides the safest and most cost-effective solution for handling wider loads. Travel ranges from 24 to 60 inches and a capacity range from 2,500 to 15,000 lbs.
Common applications include pallet build up and tear down, and parts assembly and disassembly. Utilizing the lifts for work positioning and conveyor systems also allow for improved ergonomics, worker productivity, and factory throughput.
The Series 35 family of scissor lift tables has been manufactured in America's heartland since 1982 and is designed to the highest standards of safety and reliability. They're the most durable, versatile, and popular lineup of lifts sold today - while still being competitively priced. And although they're available in standard options, Series 35 scissor lift tables are most often customized because of their versatility and vast number of models and options.
Features and Benefits:
Flexibility and Ease of Use
- More models and standard options than any other competitive lift table allows for easy customization to meet your specific needs.
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is onboard. Installation simply includes lagging the lift to the ground and connecting electricity.
- Exceptionally low lowered height allows on and off load flexibility.
- Single-piece, steel reinforced legs and a 1/4- to 3/8-inch-thick steel platform make for extremely solid construction and easy adaptability.
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel leg and added stiffeners provide optimal overall stability and straight, repeatable tracking of the rollers as the lift raises and lowers.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.