From the American Lifts product line, these industry-leading compact lift tables deliver significant lifting power with exceptional load capacities. With low collapsed heights and small platform sizes, these small work tables are ideal for smaller lift applications, or cramped warehouses with limited floor space. All models offer captured rollers, two piece self-aligning cylinder, and high impact spiral wound bearings providing superior performance and durability.
The Compact Lift has incredible versatility and reliability. Available with unlimited possibilities for customizing these scissor lifts for a wide range of specialized applications.
- Travel ranges from 25 to 84 inches
- Load capacities from 500 to 12,000 pounds
- Best lifting speed
- Long life cycle
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality:
- All scissors rollers are captured within structural steel channels to provide excellent load stability
- High impact, spiral wound bearings at every pivot point provide maintenance-free, rugged resistance to abrasion, impact, and uneven loads.
- Structural cross-members at every pinned joint in the scissors assembly minimizes leg deflection due to twisting or spreading under high/uneven loading.
- All hydraulic cylinders contain two-piece, self-aligning piston rods that transmit minimal side forces to the cylinder hinges/pins, significantly reducing wear.
- Structural steel channels in all upper and lower frames provide additional rigidity and resistance to twisting and bending of the lift under load.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is onboard. Installation simply includes lagging the unit to the ground and connecting to electricity.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards.