The Hain Systems Framer will help you build square and accurate open wall panels for residential or commercial construction applications. It will help you cut building costs by saving time and improving your quality. It's a reliable, efficient and proven system that features a ruggedly simple design. The HSF is based on a proven design with over 20 years of actual production use and maintenance experience. It comes fully assembled and is designed for portable job site framing or in-plant permanent installation. The table has many optional attachments and will support Mylar Tape wall layout or any other type of layout. The optional gun rails can also be retro-fit to any table.
- Table Construction: Thick wall structural steel tubing, jig welded for accuracy.
- Air Supply: 90 PSI - (10 CFM Air Flow Recommended).
- Electrical Supply: 110 VAC.
- Powder Coat: Industrial Gray.
- Dimensions: Height: 34", Length: 16' or 20', Width: Adjustable - 8' to 10' or 8' to 12'.
- Shipping weight: 3,000 lbs.