The Castaly 48" x 10" 8 Spindle CNC Carving Machine RT-4810CAV-8 is one of two carving machines offered by Castaly Machine. Please review the features and specifications of each machine to find the one that best fits your needs.
- Training and installation, tooling & rigging are optional.
- Automatic eight of the 360-degree rotary carving stations to increase productivity 3D engraving and carving processing.
- All “Servo Motor” driving system.
- PC base CNC controller is setup to accept standard G-code programming formats along with onboard conversational applications.
- All axis are driven by brushless-type high torque AC Servo motors.
- Optional CAD/CAM system can create and edit part programs then send to machine for cutting easily. DXF files can be imported, modified and edited from here to create a G-code.
- DNC is no longer required as the PC directly stores all part programs in a text editable file.
- Machine designed ready for 3D cutting usage and superior performance.
- Moving gantry construction for space saving.
- The rigid steel frame construction has been stress relieved prior to finish machining to provide repeatability and accuracy.
- Automatic frequency brake for the spindle allows rapid deceleration resulting in faster tool changes.
- Linear guides and sliding blocks are prismatic pre-loaded with recirculation bearings to ensure maximum rapid traverse and precision.
- The X & Y axis are equipped with a precision rack & pinion driving system.
- The Z axis utilizes a ball screw assembly complete with the pre-loaded and ground screw for long life and optimum accuracy.